Women's Ministries

at Salem Heights Church

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dinner Bell!!! - Green Beans, Chicken, Potatoes One-Dish

Saw this on Pinterest and had to try it. It was a hit!

*I made my own Italian dressing mix too.:)


Green Beans, Chicken & Potatoes

Ingredients
4 medium potatoes, cut (may have used 5...I don't remember)
2 c. green beans, cut (I used canned)
1 lb chicken breasts (I used 5)
1/2 c. butter (I cut the butter in half and it was plenty)
1 package Italian dressing mix (made my own and used a couple of Tbsps!)
1. Cut green beans up. Line one side of the pan with green beans.
2. Cut potatoes up. Line opposite side of pan with the potatoes.
3. Line the chicken breasts down the middle of the baking dish.
4. Cut butter up and layer over the green beans, potatoes and chicken. Sprinkle Italian dressing over the entire pan. Cover with foil.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment